How to choose the right size Rashsuit
lauraf > 7 March 2017
- We always suggest go bigger. Babies grow quickly so you want it to fit for a long period of time. Our material is specially treated with chlorine resistance to ensure they last.
- Our products are not designed to be skin tight and in the beginning it may appear "baggy". As your baby grows it may end in the swimsuit being a snug fit before moving onto the next size. This is perfectly fine, as our material is made with elasticity.
- Because every baby is different it is good to know the weight and height of your child when selecting a size.
- The age of your child will usually correlate to the size you need.
- Consider if you need the swimsuit straight away OR is it for summer time, six months from now? Take this into considering when choosing a size.
- Check out our size chart before purchasing. Link below and on our website. www.rashood.com.au
- If you are unsure contact email@example.com